Sunday, August 8, 2021

DISTANCE LEARNING: Stuck at home with the Kid's. Here's a fun whale project to keep them busy!



This "Blue Whale Puppet" was inspired by one I saw online somewhere. I've included 2 sizes, 8-1/2 x 11 and 11 x 17. Print your size choice on heavy card stock, cut out the parts, punch holes in the appropriate places and insert paper fasteners in the holes or you can use heavy twine tied on both sides. Hang your finished artwork on the wall where everyone can enjoy it ... and maybe play with it a bit.
Want to add a little more time onto this project? I've included black and white versions so your kids can paint or color their creations before they assemble the puppet.
Maybe they can come up with some titles to add ... like "I whale always love you!" or "I'm looking for a porpoise"... you know, something that adds more fun for everyone.

Download it now for FREE from our store at teacherspayteachers.com
Enjoy, Art MacKay

No comments:

Post a Comment